General Terms and Conditions
1. Every time you fill out your order form, it is very important that you give us accurate and detailed information. Please provide the complete and correct delivery address (full name / full company name, building, number, flat, suite, floor, entrance, entrance code, etc.). When we have comprehensive and precise delivery information, we have more chances to deliver flowers to the recipient at the requested time.
To avoid miscommunication, misunderstanding and embarrassing mistakes, please ensure to enter the following information in your order form: recipient’s full first and last names and his / her contact phone number. Our manager will give an advance call to the recipient at this number to specify delivery details if in the order form you instruct us “to previously contact the recipient in order to specify delivery details”.
You do not have to provide the recipient’s contact phone number if you are sure that your recipient will be present at the time of delivery. If you do not specify that we need to give an advance call to the recipient and (s)he is not available for the scheduled delivery, the flowers will be delivered to any other people such as the recipient’s family or colleagues present at the address provided. In this case, the order shall be considered fulfilled.
If the flowers cannot be delivered due to a wrong address (wrong building, street name, or no recipient available at the address) you submitted, your order shall be considered fulfilled and the non-delivered flowers will be kept at Vkus I Zvet Flower Workshop at: 35 Naberezhnaya Kanala Griboedova, St. Petersburg, for the next 24 hours after the previously intented delivery time. The recipient or customer may take the flowers from the Workshop or place a new, corrected order for delivery, which will be subject to additional fees.
2. We ensure that all of your information provided to us is securely maintained and is kept strictly confidential. We do not, and will not, publish, release to, or share your information with any third parties. The recipient may only find the customer’s personally identifying information in the postcard enclosed if any. No other information or data provided by the customer will be released to the recipient.
3. Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary and we reserve the right to use other flowers or packing materials similar to those ordered. We will do our best to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers and packing materials of equal value. Some flowers are seasonable and may not be available at a certain time of year. If a substitution is required, we will make every attempt to contact you and inform you before delivery.
4. Please be aware that sizes shown are approximate only. Individual sizes of bouquets and floral arrangements may vary by 5-10 cm.
Orders can be delivered to any address around St. Petersburg from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
A local delivery fee (inside the Ring area (KAD)) will be added to each order, for each address – 500 RUR.
Orders from 10,000.00 RUR and above will be delivered at no charge.
Scheduled delivery time must be specified with a minimum margin of 30 minutes.
Orders must be received no later than 3 hours prior to the desirable delivery time to assure on-time delivery.
If you need to have your order delivered urgently, you should separately check its availability and costs over the phone.
Please kindly note that orders requested during the busy holiday seasons on February 13th and 14th, New Year’s Day, and from March 5th through March 8th, are subject to special fees negotiated over with our Workshop Manager and must be placed in advance.
It is possible to set individualized delivery terms at special fees on a contractual basis. We will do our best to ensure we meet your needs.
Vkus i Zvet Flower Workshop hereby informs you that under the Federal Consumer Protection Act No. 2300-1 dated February 2nd, 1992 (as amended October 25th, 2007), and Russian Government Regulation No. 55 dated January 19th, 1998 (as amended March 27th, 2007), cut flowers and potted plants are non-returnable and non-refundable.
However, if you are not satisfied with the quality of a floral arrangement and we recognize your claims as justified, we will improve it by:
- replacing the flower arrangement with a similar one of the same value; or
- replacing the floral arrangement with a similar one but at a different price re-calculated; or
- reducing the price of your floral arrangement accordingly; or
- removing the defects at no charge.
We voluntarily accept full responsibility for the quality of our services and will hear out your claims before the flower arrangement is hand delivered to you.
- Cash on delivery;
- Cash payments at our Flower Workshop;
- Payments by card at Vkuz i Zvet Flower Workshop;
- Payments by card online.
Please kindly note that if you order floral arrangements and bouquets over 10,000.00 RUR each or individualized bouquets made of rare flowers over the Internet, a 50% down payment is required.